Xbox One Willing to play Flappy Bird for the Xbox One?

He said that he "can't take it anymore." He's earning $50,000 a day and says he can't take it anymore, what a douche. He got it easy that no one bothered to sue him for plagiarising other people's designs.

Well, he got out with some cash. But then again, we don't what else went behind the scenes. We'll never know what happened but one thing's for sure: he got out before everything else can happen.

Well, he got out with some cash. But then again, we don't what else went behind the scenes. We'll never know what happened but one thing's for sure: he got out before everything else can happen.

He was smart to pull out while he still can, I'll give him that. The way he announced it sounded like he was showing off or something but you're right, who knows what's happening to the guy. Maybe he's being harassed by family and friends constantly for money or something.

He was smart to pull out while he still can, I'll give him that. The way he announced it sounded like he was showing off or something but you're right, who knows what's happening to the guy. Maybe he's being harassed by family and friends constantly for money or something.

He just came out of nowhere. Unlike Phil Fish, who was already getting well-known for a few years, Dong Nguyen just popped out of nowhere! But yeah, like what spark_777 said, behind the scenes, we don't know what happened. Well, that's that I guess. He got out before things escalated further. And Flappy Bird will be the one-hit wonder as diamondback8 says.

Flappy Bird is the first phone game I've ever rage quit. I HATE this game. Jolly Jelly sucks to. Those games are so frustrating. Did I mention how much I hate the game.... just making sure :mad:

Flappy Bird is the first phone game I've ever rage quit. I HATE this game. Jolly Jelly sucks to. Those games are so frustrating. Did I mention how much I hate the game.... just making sure :mad:

you and me both. Yeesh. Never played it again after just reaching the best score of 7. Glad it's gone.

I'm already laughing a lot when I see news of Flappy Bird getting auctioned off at high prices. eBay is having it sold, bundled in an iPhone at $650! Wow, there are people willing to go that extra mile to play the game>?

I'm already laughing a lot when I see news of Flappy Bird getting auctioned off at high prices. eBay is having it sold, bundled in an iPhone at $650! Wow, there are people willing to go that extra mile to play the game>?

I heard somebody is offering an iPhone with the game priced at $1500! Wow man, Flappy Bird is getting more popular based on the price! No way am I buying an iPhone just to get the game at that price.

Wow, a free game getting up to that kind of price? That is weird. So there are people out there who still want it and are willing to pay? Yeesh man. That kind of price can get you a console with a bunch of games and controllers or even an assembled PC with games.

Wow, a free game getting up to that kind of price? That is weird. So there are people out there who still want it and are willing to pay? Yeesh man. That kind of price can get you a console with a bunch of games and controllers or even an assembled PC with games.

Exactly. Man, what a crazy world we're living in. Guess a game like that can really make people go wild.

The people selling and buyings overpriced phones for Flappy Bird are completely insane. What the ****!

The people selling and buyings overpriced phones for Flappy Bird are completely insane. What the ****!

Yeah, I agree. well we don't have to worry anymore since the developer of flappy bird took off the game.

Well I don't really like the game to be honest but my wife is so addicted to it. She and my daughter have been competing for a higher score on it. They feel relieved that they have the game downloaded before the maker took it out.

Well I don't really like the game to be honest but my wife is so addicted to it. She and my daughter have been competing for a higher score on it. They feel relieved that they have the game downloaded before the maker took it out.

I guess she's not alone, my whole family is addicted to it. haha. we have a scoring game every dinner to see who gets farther.

I guess she's not alone, my whole family is addicted to it. haha. we have a scoring game every dinner to see who gets farther.

Everybody's into the craze. I tried it but it was too hard for me. haha,

My daughters friend was over yesterday, they were playing Flappy Bird and she scored 52! I told her I can't get passed 6 and she told me her highest store was 80!!! It's not nice wanting to kick a 12 year old, is it?

I played some of Flappy Bird. It was fun for a bit, but meh. I wouldn't go "Yes! Put this on Xbox One or PS4!"

Back