Xbox One Worth it to buy xbox one on release day?

Yeah I was looking all over and I couldn't find anything. Buuuut we can dream cant we?!?!?! lol

Yeah I was looking all over and I couldn't find anything. Buuuut we can dream cant we?!?!?! lol

I imagine maybe by Xmas next year we will see some free bundled games and the year after maybe a price drop but with smaller HDD

Nah to much of a hassle try to preorder if you don't have the funds well then just wait then.

I know its an old post but I agree that there will be NO price drop "after a couple months". Its quite comical to hear that.

I listen to people's opinions and whatever side everyone is leaning towards the most....I do the opposite!It always have worked out for me during life so why stop now.I think the console is going to be o.k..Day One!Yosh!

I know its an old post but I agree that there will be NO price drop "after a couple months". Its quite comical to hear that.

RIGHT!!!This is not the Wii U's failed launch and in a little under a year drop the price to boost sales of the console.My point about listening to people.They going to be waiting for years for a price drop!

I am going to have to wait for either a price drop or a better time financially for the family. The unfortunate reality of being and adult gamer with kids i suppose. although I don't feel like I will be missing out on anything great right at release anyways, most the release games don't interest me that much.

You're getting the first touch on the new games which is something to consider. You could be the best Titanfall player in the world :p

Or you can save your money and wait. That's what I'm doing.

Back