Xbox One Veterans Clan (XB1VC)

Hey. New member around the forum here. GT is Chimps McGhee. I got my XB1 on day one along with Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Ghosts. I am planning on picking up BF4, Forza 5 and ACIV around Christmas. Looking forward to seeing y'all around Live. :D

Hey. New member around the forum here. GT is Chimps McGhee. I got my XB1 on day one along with Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Ghosts. I am planning on picking up BF4, Forza 5 and ACIV around Christmas. Looking forward to seeing y'all around Live. :D

Great games...
Welcome Chimps McGhee (Gamer Tag & Forum Name) XB1VC #0083

*Everyone please invite each other to your friends lists & your games... Get to know each other!

Gamer Tag Change...

carmelita fox1 (Gamer Tag) FLUTTERSHY (Forum Name) XB1VC #0084

I would like to join. My forum name is DarthNeeko Gt is Neeko68. I have been on live since 2010. I like to play open world games AC 4. I hoping to pick up Forza 5 tomorrow after work. I am looking forward to project spark, watch dogs. Also thinking to get Marvel Lego and Ryse at some point.

I would like to join. My forum name is DarthNeeko Gt is Neeko68. I have been on live since 2010. I like to play open world games AC 4. I hoping to pick up Forza 5 tomorrow after work. I am looking forward to project spark, watch dogs. Also thinking to get Marvel Lego and Ryse at some point.
Ok add all the gamer tags cut n paste on a pc is fastest way!

Neeko68 (Gamer Tag) DarthNeeko (Forum Name) XB1VC #0089

Back