Xbox One Xbox one will Not Include a headset

The people that actually make use of the headset usually end up getting a better quality one anyway.
If they bundled the headset with the console the most likely scenario is that the console would be more expensive and then people would complain that the headset was unnecessary.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind testing out Kinect's built-in microphone. We will not know how well the "advanced noise isolation" and "multi-microphone array" functions until it is in our hands, after all. I, for one, opt to get a headset ready with the quality and function I'm used to in the event that these inherent mics aren't as incredible and seamless as the developers claim it to be.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind testing out Kinect's built-in microphone. We will not know how well the "advanced noise isolation" and "multi-microphone array" functions until it is in our hands, after all. I, for one, opt to get a headset ready with the quality and function I'm used to in the event that these inherent mics aren't as incredible and seamless as the developers claim it to be.

it may no be the greatest out of the box but as developers hae said the more its used the smarter the kenect will get with voice and all that.. its hard to say exactly how good or bad the unit will be but im sure we development and cloud/servers it will get better.

and even at that im not but hurt or upset about kenect or if smart glass works out the gate. games are patched and tweeked to work better and fix issues as they arise. you cnat expect something like kenect voice,motion,background canceling to be perfect on day one its a world wide release and im sure thy cant address every possible issue or concern before its real world tested. its part of being an early adopter

This is ridiculous. If we the buyers are paying $500 dollars to purchase an Xbox 1 they should be getting a "complementary" microphone and headset. This is just a failed marketing tactic to get the buyers to spend more on buying a headset separately.

For that higher price console...why not? I guess I'll need to spend more.

Back