Xbox One Are you getting the Xbox One? (Pre-E3)

Are you getting the Xbox One? (Pre-E3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One think I don't understand is why people are here that voted NO, it makes no sense to me. You don't see me on all the PS4 fourms posting I not going to purchase one.

I noticed it to, like another poster said. They really did a bad job at the unveiling. Its going to be a great system and in my experience Microsoft deleivers. They should focus on how gaming is going to be even better on the Xbox one. As far as its non gaming features they need to keep their audience in mind. If your talking to your gaming crowd then focus on that and not on stuff they won't really care about. All the other features either leak or save it as additional features for the Xbox one And add to the hype you've built. They should do that because the xbox brand has always been the gamer choice console last gen. So their aren't many home media enthusiasts for the console. At least not yet, so their crowd right now is the gaming crowd. They did it the opposite way. Personally it'll be a great system. I have no doubt about it. And I'm def getting one. I have to believe that the members found this site here have a strong interest in Xbox. Some people are just reeling over the events for the last week or so. Can't really blame them.

One think I don't understand is why people are here that voted NO, it makes no sense to me. You don't see me on all the PS4 fourms posting I not going to purchase one.

Same reason people complain and say they won't get Call of Duty next year, but each year they buy it anyway and end up playing it. :p

I'm not sure yet. I still want to wait til' E3 to make my final decision on what system I am going to get. Xbox One might be in the lead for me right now though. Both are great so it's a tough call.

I went with the "Not Sure Yet" option. It's still pretty early and I'm holding off on making a decision until they start releasing some real information, specifically price and what this thing can actually do when it comes to gaming. I'm not sold on all of the TV and online features they showed at the unveiling, so I'm hoping the more impressive stuff comes out at E3.

I'm also waiting to see what the PS4 has up its sleeve. If they make a strong argument I might have to lean that direction.

I enjoyed the reveal, yet I'm really not sure yet. I love my 360 and I loved the Xbox before that, but I'm really not sure on this one. I understand how Microsoft are trying to diversify their userbase, but I think they're going a tad too far. I've got a lot of friends who've invested hours and hours on their 360, only to be alienated by this new console!

I was almost certain I was until recent DRM issues have popped up. It's very troubling and I'm worried, so I'll be waiting a few months after launch to get one if I do at all and see what other consumers are saying about it.

I voted for 'not sure yet' because I am not sure yet! But the arguments are growing stronger between both consoles and I still really have no idea either to choose the PS4 or Xbox One. The E3 presentation however blew me away... all E3 presentations tend to do that though :p I also never judge something before the full release! So I guess I'm just going to have to wait and try it out myself :)

-Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back