Xbox One Are you getting Xbox One (After 180)?

Are you getting Xbox One (After 180)?

• Total voters
My First Post!

Am I ordering XB1?

Hell Yeah.... Xbox One pre-ordered 'Day One Edition' :rolleyes:

I'm still pretty set on it. =)

Yea I at first was questioning it and had preordered the ps4. But after speaking with my close friend who loves his Xbox 360 I took his word on something's. I then really dug into what Microsoft was really trying to sell to their customers from the start. I personally liked where they were going with the digital aspect. I too have experience with it with my pc and steam.

I am probably going to get the Xbox one because the controller for the Xbox feels better than the PS controller. I don't really care about the stories of, "the camera is always watching you" or the the DRM things because I buy my games all the time and doesn't really affect me much. People make so much of a big deal these days even if it doesn't affect them. The higher price point has never affected me because I spend enough time to make the console worth it for me.

I am probably going to get the Xbox one because the controller for the Xbox feels better than the PS controller. I don't really care about the stories of, "the camera is always watching you" or the the DRM things because I buy my games all the time and doesn't really affect me much. People make so much of a big deal these days even if it doesn't affect them. The higher price point has never affected me because I spend enough time to make the console worth it for me.

Very well put, I feel the same way.

Yes . It helps that it is import friendly . I much prefer its launch line up to the ps4 .

I will not be getting one on day 1, but may get one later on. I am mainly a Nintendo gamer, so I will only get a PS4 or Xbox One if there are tons of games that I can't play on a Nintendo platform. I am just going to see how PS$ and Xbox One do in their first few years and make a decision based on which fits my needs better.

I can't say I'm not getting one, but I can't say I am getting one either. As of right now, I don't really play much games at all lately, but I really do want to finish the Halo Saga. A Halo 5 and Halo 6 experience through my hands would be amazing on a next gen console with next gen graphics. That and Destiny by Bungie as well, ohoho. Maybe in the future I will consider getting it when it goes on sale (and probably sell my Xbox 360 while I'm at it), but for now I'll have to stick with what I have on PC and my Xbox 360.

I am getting an Xbox One even if it had to be online 24/7 and could not play used games.

A great machine with a lot of features I like, much more than just video games.

Once its out you will feel so inferior on the 360 that you're get one too... & Titanfall! !!

So, I'm probably one of the weirdos here, but I really don't play online at all. I haven't ever played with anyone in the online community, though I have put the system online to take advantage of downloadable content and other online benefits, but I just have never felt the urge to really get involved in the online community. I hadn't really thought about the implication of having to be online all the time, but I guess I'm glad that they aren't pursuing it.

Xbox one daki oyun esnasındaki internet erişilebilirliği çok iyi olmuş. aynı anda hem internete girip sörf yapmak ve kaldığımız yerden oyuna devam etmek çok iyi

veteranoyun.com dan videoya erişebilirsiniz

Xbox one daki oyun esnasındaki internet erişilebilirliği çok iyi olmuş. aynı anda hem internete girip sörf yapmak ve kaldığımız yerden oyuna devam etmek çok iyi

veteranoyun.com dan videoya erişebilirsiniz

Dr.-Evil-Sarcastic-Right-In-Austin-Powers-Gifs.gif

Link in OP is not working. Both are not working!
OT: I will buy it if price will be like rumors say, but if MS overprice it, I will have to rethink about uit. But I will probably buy it anyway as it will be great console :)

Link in OP is not working. Both are not working!
OT: I will buy it if price will be like rumors say, but if MS overprice it, I will have to rethink about uit. But I will probably buy it anyway as it will be great console :)

Just remove -(After-E3) or -(Before-E3) and it will be working!

I am certainly looking forward to the new Xbox One, if for nothing else, then just for that feeling you get when you first open a new console and know that you have years of great memories to make with your friends on games that just keep getting better and that your new favorite game could be just around the corner. Gaming is a experience best had with friends and that's why I'm buying the Xbox One, not because of any specific features it has, or because of the price or how the discs/downloads work. I'm just getting an Xbox because my friends are getting one, and the best experiences I've had playing games are when I'm playing with my friends. We can all then come into college or work the net day and talk about our adventures and plan our next strategy. I know there are some great and some not so great things to discuss about whether or to buy the Xbox, but honestly, for me, it does just come down to the fact that I'm getting one because my friends are.

Back