Xbox One Are you getting Xbox One (After 180)?

Are you getting Xbox One (After 180)?

• Total voters
Not sure here. I do not have some kind of gripe with Microsoft but there is still a lot of unknown for me. I think both consoles have a weak lineup at launch and have a lot of similar third party titles. The PS4 being less to play these make is enticing. I think by the summer both will be rolling. I am a little concerned with MS cramming all of these things into a game console. I guess I will wait and see.

I'll be getting one, can't imagine anything but price holding people back now.

My biggest problem is the mandatory Kinect, I do not want to have to hook up a Kinect for the unit to work. If they got rid of the Kinect requirement I would probably buy one, but as of right now I do not trust them.

If your going that route, then if your planning on going to PlayStation 4... how are you going to forgive Sony for allowing hackers to breach the PlayStation Network? So, I don't see the point in your argument because Sony has done worse things than Microsoft saying a new console will have this, and then listening to the consumers and changing their mind before the console is released. They're listening, so they care and that's what the consumers care about.
Remember Microsoft was the first company to sign onto the PRISM program and have been giving up your info for like 7 years which makes it so I would never let a Kinect into my house.

I plan on picking one up at some point, but I'll play the waiting game and aim for a New Years/Valentine's Day time period to buy. I get to avoid the problems of the early adopters and hear which games are worth the money.

The issues with the Kinect and the supposed always-on mic are one of my main concerns, though. If. they don't make these features mandatory, I'll definitely buy. Until then, I'll be waiting in the shadows.

I'm still not entirely sold yet. I don't want the Kinect, but that won't be 180'd like everything else, and there aren't any exclusives that make me "Wow, I really need an Xbox One". There's still plenty of time however. I'm not getting the next gen as soon as they come out, but I'm going to wait awhile and let the dust settle.

I might wait until a few of my friends buy theirs, stick with my 360 for now. Get a sense of what their reactions to it are, see the pros and the cons of it in person. And then decide.

I'm more likely to get one now, but it's still a matter of money. I knew that waiting it out would be a good idea, but I didn't really expect news this soon. I'm glad they changed some of the policies, but I probably could have lived with them anyway.

so the next question is are u still getting it after the 360 lol if it goes thru.

so the next question is are u still getting it after the 360 lol if it goes thru.

I think they will still continue to make some changes to provide the best experience possible for everyone. They wanted these cool features that they said they can no longer do, but since there are people who do want them then maybe they will figure something out. As small the request is this time to reverse it, I doubt that much will happen now though.

I'll definitely be purchasing an Xbox One- Most likely for my husband as a gift. We both prefer the Xbox Console to PS3 or Wii, and with all of the cool features the Xbox One will have, I can't imagine us going any other way. We will probably eventually purchase a PS4, as well (We have both 180 and PS3 now), but Xbox One is definitely #1 on the list!

I can't but I want to. It's all about the money again.

It's something special to be part of a new game system right from the start and there is a lot happening at the moment. I wouldn't want to miss that but I simply don't know how to afford it.

I had the Xbox One pre-ordered before the 180 haha :)

So, their retrieval and abolishing of obnoxious and nonsensical DRM policies was more like a good news for me than anything else. I t was their E3 showing which nailed it for me. I couldn't stop myself from pre-ordering the console when they revealed that Killer Instinct is exclusive for Xbox One. It was an insta buy :)

Like wowtgp above, I did the same. Yes, I was very leary once I heard their intentions but then SO freakin happy when they repealed!

Like wowtgp above, I did the same. Yes, I was very leary once I heard their intentions but then SO freakin happy when they repealed!

See that is a good thing that you are stoked. There are people that are still upset and saying they will never getit. I mean...wouldnt you be happy!!! lol

Well, most definitely, but not on launch or sooner than 1 or 2 years after it. I prefer to get the slim version or wait for a price cut for a bundle without the Kinect.

Well, most definitely, but not on launch or sooner than 1 or 2 years after it. I prefer to get the slim version or wait for a price cut for a bundle without the Kinect.

I wonder if they will do that with this one. I mean its big this time because of heat. SO unless they come out with a crazy liquid cooled console i dont see them doing this, this time around

Day one preordered mine and just paid it off. Nothing stopping me but the slow crawl till release.

I had the ps4 preordered back on day 1.. Then after Xbox one had announced their release date GameStop had 10 day one Xbox one's for preorder, so I cancelled my ps4 and switched to Xbox one. I wanted a change in gaming experience. I am really hoping I enjoy the Xbox over play station.

I had the ps4 preordered back on day 1.. Then after Xbox one had announced their release date GameStop had 10 day one Xbox one's for preorder, so I cancelled my ps4 and switched to Xbox one. I wanted a change in gaming experience. I am really hoping I enjoy the Xbox over play station.

Well mate...you are for sure going to get it with the features AND the games.

I have the ps3 and the xbox 360
I no longer am even interested in any play station gaming. My main reason is I love the xbox controller and the games I like most are on xbox. Graphics are also better on xbox.
You can pick each one apart but it all comes down to what you like and how it feels.

Back