Xbox 360 Do u use your 360 for anything other then gaming?

We used to use ours for pretty much everything before we got our Smart TV. We would stream Netflix, etc. Plus, we watched DVDs. Now, we have a nicer TV and a separate BluRay player, though, so we don't use the Xbox for that anymore. It sure was a valuable tool before, though!

Nope, its strictly something that was purchased just for gaming although the cat likes to sleep next to it.

I used to watch it for DVD back when it first came out because we didn't have a DVD player yet, now though I only use it for gaming and occasionally netflix but am thinking about cancelling my subscription because I just don't use it enough.

My 360 is mainly my gaming station. I have a decent sized library and with Games for Gold I always have something to play. When I'm not gaming though I take full advantage of the DVD player and Netflix app.

Because none of my friends ever play Xbox 360 now i pretty much use my Xbox for palying DVD's and watching movies or singel player games

I still have my Xbox 360 plugged in just as a DVD player, since it's the only DVD player I own :)
I used to use it for Netflix as well, but that has been replaced by the One.

We use it as an internet connected device in our spare bedroom now. It's nice for when guests come over and want to unwind on their own.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of jammerinthebox.com Military Signal Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

I like watching movies in general so its handy to do it on the 360. Still, I like using the 360 just for gaming so I stick to playing the videos on the laptop or DVD player.

For the most part I just keep it for gaming. I have used it pretty heavily in the past and I have other technology for things like music, DVD's, etc.

Is it just me, or is the spam getting worse on this forum? Reporting it now.

I dont use mine for anything but gaming either. If i have a cd nearby that i need to test i might use it but for the most part no.

Its great for watching streaming video like Netflix and Hulu. I used to watch on my nephew's like everyday when we weren't playing games. It doesn't hiccup video or anything, Netflix was probably about half the experience. I never really used it for anything else though like music.

Not really because until recently they didn't have netflix available without gold..

Nope, never uses it for anything other than playing games. When I first got it I thought about using it as a DVD player but after knowing that the laser is crap I ditched the idea. Connection with the Xbox is horrible for me, I can't even use the apps properly.

I play music on it sometimes but that's about it. Most of the time I play games on the 360 which is great since it's really what it's made to do. I also do a little Neflix sometimes but not that much really. Occasionally I would use it as a bookend but that's about it I guess.

Back