Xbox One Do you get excited about a new Call of Duty title?

I totally used to get into new COD titles until MW3. I remember how excited I was for BO1, but now it's just so boring. Not sure if it's because I'm an adult now or because I've been disappointed to much? Either way it's really sad that there's no hype now in this franchise for a lot of people.

i am not a cod player or really excited about it at all.
but......
the alien thing looks pretty cool.

Honestly? its been years since I've been excited about a Call of Duty title, I don't I think they lost the core of what COD stood for along the way, sure the graphics got better and there are flashier weapons, but honestly there is something missing now.

Nope. Never been excited about a new COD title. I don't know, it's just not exciting to me anymore. As a friend tells me sometimes, it's nothing more than a generic FPS. Unless the company can really revolutionize it, it's just like adding new paint to something that's already been there for years.

Nope. Never been excited about a new COD title. I don't know, it's just not exciting to me anymore. As a friend tells me sometimes, it's nothing more than a generic FPS. Unless the company can really revolutionize it, it's just like adding new paint to something that's already been there for years.

True. A friend also said something similar to that too. A new COD might sell but in the end, it's just a shooter with new paint. More like a new tattoo to me. You can dress it up all you like but underneath all the clothes is the same thing. The developers either need to make something new or just stop already with the new COD titles. I never bought a COD title after Black Ops 1. Got tired of it.

Back