Original Xbox Do you still play your Xbox Original?

Unfortunately my original Xbox broke (hard drive died) a while back, but a good chunk of games I like happened to be on the Xbox 360 compatibility list. I busted out Forza the other day, as well as a couple other games I play once in a while.

I still play my Xbox Original, just not as much as I use too. I stopped playing it as soon as the Xbox 360 came out. Now a days my original Xbox sits and collects dust.

I don't honestly touch the original Xbox anymore. It has nothing to do with it being old. I just didn't love the Xbox the way that I loved other consoles. As someone with limited time, I am not going to go back to an old game unless I genuinely love it. Not many Xbox games do that for me unfortunately.

Definitely! The games are still fun. Heck, if I had my old Atari still I would play those games as well. I actually have a CD of the old Atari games to play on my PC. The first video game system I owned was an Atari Pong game, would still use that if I had it.

Just cause there are newer machines out doesn't make the old ones any less fun. Yeah the games maybe easier cause you've been through them several times, but you can still have fun playing them, at least I do.

Sadly no. My dad took it with him on one of his deployments (we already had a 360 at the time) and he sold it in Korea. Then I had to get rid of a lot of the games because they weren't supported by the 360.

Back