Xbox 360 Have you ever re-bought a game?

I traded in and later repurchased the Ace Combat trilogy games for my ps2 several times. Same goes for Mass Effect.

I dunno quite about repurchasing them, but we do end up buying games multiple times because we need them with so many children and consoles in our house. It just is more practical to have more than one copy of any game.

Hey don't knock All Pro Football. It's a 2K Sports game...that means it's better than solid.

...like pretty good...which it is.

I've re-bought LA Noire, Fable and GTA IV when they were ported over to the PC.
The first two were because I had sold the Xbox version and GTA was because of the modding possibilities.

I have a couple of times, I re-purchased them from a friend that I had sold them to. I got frustrated with them because I wasn't getting anywhere so I sold them. The friend gave me some good tips so I was finally able to get the hang of them.

I'm amending my previous comment. I found that I have two GTA IV cases, so at some point I must've bought it tiwce...I just don't remember what happened the first time.

I just preordered Dark Souls 2 on PC, despite owning the 360 version. No regrets!

I've rebought a couple, such as Red Dead Redemption and Black Ops. I have a bad habit of selling games that don't interest me way too soon, like within the first few days. Then a couple months down the road I want to pick it up again and end up dishing out more than what I got back for it.

I'm amending my previous comment. I found that I have two GTA IV cases, so at some point I must've bought it tiwce...I just don't remember what happened the first time.

This has happened to me once with a Dragon Ball Z game. I had two cases, one disc and I didn't remember getting it before.

In defense of you having two DBZ games, the games are pretty identical to each other.

This is true. It's typically the same game with more people added. I have to applaud the franchise though, for a series that ended in the early 90s they're riding it until the walls fall off regularly.

I bought Fallout 3 twice after trading it in for some gas money. I hadn't even finished the game before I traded it in, so I had to go back and pick it up once I scrapped the cash together. Luckily, I hadn't erased my saved games so I just popped in fallout and started right where I took off. I am happy to say that a purchased Fallout 3 twice :)

Yeah I did, in fact just last week. I bought Bioshock Infinite the day it came out and when I found out that they'll be releasing a GOTY edition with all the DLC's included, I can't pass the opportunity.

The only games I re-purchased were PS1 games for my PSP. I wasn't willing to brick it, so I waited for prices to come down and bought a bunch in one go. All the nostalgia, none of the headaches or sadness that could have resulted from a faulty hack.

Back when I sold a lot of my games to Gamestop/EB Games I re-bought a few PS1 and PS2 games. I would always beat a game, trade it in, get another game and repeat the process. They made so much money off of me its absurd.

Back