Xbox 360 Have you ever re-bought a game?

Biohsock Infinite. I played it, beat it, and a month later I found myself with a crazy urge to replay it. It worked out since I got to play the DLC, which was awesome!

I have re-bought more than one game over the years. They get scratched and stop working sometimes. Or, a friend borrows them with the "full intention of giving it back," but you never see it again. I always hate wasting money on games that I've already purchased, though. What a waste!

I rebought Skyrim, I had it on Xbox already but I wanted to have it for the PC too so that I could play with mods.
I also bought the Mass Effect trilogy for the PC after I already had the first 2 games for the 360.

lol you guys are making me laugh man. i never did that before but you sure remind me of my friend though, he does stuff like that sure cant make up his mind lol.

I traded in the Wii Rayman game and Mario party in order to get Ocarina of time for 3DS. Ended up buying the Rayman game back once I saw it for 10 euros on an online auction site since I never beat the game before that.

Yes. Sadly, more times than I'd like to admit to. I think I'm over with or done with a game only to find out months later I'm really not. That or an unexpected DLC comes out after I've got rid of it. :(

Generally, once I am done with a game then I am done with the game. I have never bought one back once it has been sold.

I have absolutely done this with Tales of Vesperia and Mass Effect 1 and 2.

Tales of Vesperia I played, I got through a large portion of it and then I ended up moving. There are boxes somewhere in limbo land and part of those boxes has Tales in it. Eventually, I decided I needed it again and rebought it.

Mass Effect 1 and 2, I played both and beat both and after playing 3, I decided that I wanted to have the entire collection to one day revisit it. Now I do and I feel like revisiting it soon. Gotta love those classics

Early on, I used to sell games. I ended up rebuying a handful of them a few times. Ooops. xD

Yes, I've re-purchased games on a few occasions. I owned Morrowind on Xbox for a long time then eventually bought the Game of the Year Edition for PC for cheap through Steam. But the first Mass Effect game is the only one I traded in to buy again. When I finished it I figured I was done with it completely but when the second came out and was awesome I said I had to play the first one again so I bought it again. I maybe spent more than I had to, but it was definitely worth it.

I re brought Left4Dead 2 on Xbox because I loved it so much on PC, the experience was different because people liked to finish levels quicker compared to on the PC where we would take our time and wait for tanks to spawn and fool around with the witch but it was still a good game!

I have a couple of games come to mind when asked if I have ever bought a game again. The games that I decided to buy again were Gears of War 2, and Halo 3. I wanted to buy Gears of War 2 because I wanted to experience the online and the campaign again and most of my friends decide to buy the game again, so I went to the local GameStop and I forgot what I traded for it and I got Gears of War 2 again. The second game I decided to buy again was a classic and it was recent too, I wanted to get Halo 3 mainly for its custom games because of how fun it was to play it with cousins or friends whenever they came over.

I did do it on more than one occasion when I was totally disgusted with the games. Luckily I sold the games to a friend of mine and he sold them back to me; I had to pay a higher fee than he did.

I did do it on more than one occasion when I was totally disgusted with the games. Luckily I sold the games to a friend of mine and he sold them back to me; I had to pay a higher fee than he did.

Why would you buy them back if you didn't like them in the first place? Especially for a higher price...

Back