Xbox One Which Xbox One game will you be buying first?

I would like to say something other than CoD, but I'd be lying. That is what my Live group plays the most, so it will be the first purchase and first place. However, I do plan on picking up The Crew, The Division and PvZ: GW upon release.

Gotta be Battlefield 4, also getting FIFA and Forza though. And then Dead Rising 3 and Watchdogs look unbelievable too, a brilliant line up for launch!

Anything other than CoD.

In all seriousness, FIFA 14.

Anything other than CoD.

In all seriousness, FIFA 14.

agree... ill take my shot with battle feild4 any day over cod.. i proably wont buy any first run sports games till they get all those tv and such programing tinkered with... if i did it would be madden but even that i dont care abut.. i am still on the fence about titan fall.. which would be the only new exclusive i would buy at this point. forza may be an exclusive but its not new.

the cod ghost dosnt look next gen it still has the cod feel to it even in the demo.. i hope that community abandons the franchise and forces its hand to develope a much better next gen game. the dog is nice but it could have been done in any one of the cod recently.

COD, like almost everyone has said. But that's more of my social game, I like to play online with friends. For me, however, Watchdogs. It looks awesome.

I bought my xbox one with forza 5 bundled in I want to get a few games dead rising 3 ryse quantum break and battlefield 4 i can probably afford 2 out of them 4 i listed i just cant decide

I bought my xbox one with forza 5 bundled in I want to get a few games dead rising 3 ryse quantum break and battlefield 4 i can probably afford 2 out of them 4 i listed i just cant decide
You mean you can afford one of three, I've already told you youve gotta buy BF4 Scott. Haha

lol i know but you wont have it till crimbo so i might hold on for it till then just so its fresh when on multiplayer and im not wanting to play other games i get around the same time

I am also thinking GTA5 although saints row IV looks like a more likely candidate. But all the same, I have not played GTA for quite a while now, and I kind of miss hijacking guys at traffic stops and stealing their cars. Plus jumping of a vehicle that is just about to be engulfed in flames is something worth doing again. LOL

To be honest none of the launch titles look that great. Watchdogs looks alright, but Ubisoft has really been going downhill recently, the Assassins Creed series has just been totally going off the rails and it's been going for far too long, it should have ended after brotherhood or revelations but nope, it just keeps on going. I hope that they won't run Watchdogs into the ground like they did with AC but I wouldn't cont on it.

Watch Dogs or Dead Rising 3, I can't be sure. I am so intrigued by Watch Dogs, but I love the Dead Rising franchise so much and look forward to the next installment. Since we are looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15, I can't be sure that I won't wait until those games come out to get my Xbox One. The library for next-gen is getting better and better, I don't think we've ever seen such a strong launch, or near-launch lineup before.

I will definitely be buying Call of Duty Ghosts. I am positive that it will be one of the most sold games on the new console as well as some of the sport games for the great graphics.

Battlefield 4 will likely be the first Xbox One game ill buy. Ive been a big fan of the Battlefield series and I cant wait to see it on a next gen console.

When I first bought my 360, Dead Rising was the first game I bought. Now, I think I'll pay an homage to that and pick up Dead Rising 3 first (of course, I'll pick up a lot of the other big name titles, but I will making it a point to let that have the first honor).

I was unaware that GTA V was coming for Xbox One. Can someone share a link?

If that's not on XB1, then I'm going with BF4 and CoD Ghosts.

Exclusive titles like Ryse, Titanfall are the ones I look forward too. However, as others already said titles like GTA V, Watch Dogs and Black Flag are must have titles. They will be released on all other platforms as well. So, I plan to split my purchase like I will buy Ryse, GTA V for Xbox One console. For Titanfall, I'm going to purchase it for my PC because it's a first person shooter. As I'm playing FPS multi-player games like Counter Strike since the past decade, I can say they are best suited for mouse to experience it completely. Crytek made me turn towards Ryse as well as The Crew by Ubisoft.

Back