Xbox One Which Xbox One game will you be buying first?

Won't GTA V be released on PS3/360? That means the next gen consoles won't be able to play it, unless they release a version for them too...

I'm definitely curious to see a new Halo. I couldn't tell what Quantum Break was supposed to be, really. I'm curious to see what some of those other new franchises will be. The games part of the presentation didn't wow me much, I'm hoping E3 will. I couldn't get excited for any of the sports, racing or call of duty stuff they showed, I never play those kinds of games.

Oh yeah, that's an error on my part! since there will be no release of GTA 5 for the latest gen consoles, Watch Dogs is definetely top on my list!

I am not so into sports games. But I am looking forward to Call of Duty, and also Titanfall seemed to be one of the best games, the commercial is so great!

I am not so into sports games. But I am looking forward to Call of Duty, and also Titanfall seemed to be one of the best games, the commercial is so great!

Hmm. Titanfall is good so far that I've tried it. But I strongly suggest playing Dead Rising 3.

Hmm. Titanfall is good so far that I've tried it. But I strongly suggest playing Dead Rising 3.

Dead Rising 3 sure is the best so far that I've played. Though I already finished the game I'm still happy playing it from time to time.

The next game I'm going to buy is NHL 14. It's one of my favorite games and I would love to have it on this console and play it coop with my friends at times. It brings me a lot of the good memories from my childhood.

I'll probably be getting Watch Dog's when it comes out. I'm excited to play that game and I hope it lives up to the hype and the delays. I'm also looking forward to getting Destiny, I mean these guys made Halo, I wanna see what they're up to next, another game I'm stoked to play is Arkham Knight, the new Batman game and the next Metal Gear Solid game.

The first I actually bought was FIFA. I've been a die hard fan of the series for years now and couldn't wait to test it out on my new console. Plus it's great to just pick up and play with friends.

Yes it's a good game for playing with friends but I really think Dead Rising 3 is still the best after getting it for the first time.

Yes it's a good game for playing with friends but I really think Dead Rising 3 is still the best after getting it for the first time.

Could not agree with you more dude. Dead Rising 3 is still my favorite and will continue to be.

I'm just so excited to be getting an xbox one and I think that the very first game that I will be getting for it is Call Of Duty Ghosts and another one that I think that I will be getting is Metal Gear Ground Zeroes. I just can't wait until I get my Xbox one.

I'm just so excited to be getting an xbox one and I think that the very first game that I will be getting for it is Call Of Duty Ghosts and another one that I think that I will be getting is Metal Gear Ground Zeroes. I just can't wait until I get my Xbox one.

You better get one soon, but wait till the price drops even further.

Probably Titanfall because that game looks crazy! I was put off at first by the fact that it is an online shooter and I get destroyed at those but I think I will be ok on titanfall because there are bots in game who I will probably be able to take care of fairly easily and apparently even if you suck you can get a Titan pretty quickly so I guess that will help my K/D

Unless you already have it for another console, I think ACIV would be a good choice for a first game. I was never really a huge fan of the AC series but being a pirate is a blast. Except for the part where you have to kill two humpback whales to make a pistol holster!!

I bought Battlefield 4 first on XBOne. Might not be the greatest choice on earth. But I am definitely looking forward to Watch dogs and Destiny.

I bought Battlefield 4 first on XBOne. Might not be the greatest choice on earth. But I am definitely looking forward to Watch dogs and Destiny.

Same here man. I'd love to see both watchdogs and destiny. Just to add I'd love to play Infamous.

I've been slobbering over how awesome Watch Dogs has looked for like a year now and I'll have enough money to buy it very soon. Here's hoping it lives up to the hype!

І'm lооkіng аt bоth Dеstіnу аnd Тhіеf tо bе еssеntіаl gаmеs fоr mе tо buу wіthіn thе fіrst реrіоd. Воth hаvе еnthusіаstіс fаn bаsеs аnd аrе mаdе bу rерutаblе dеvеlореrs (Еіdоs Моntrеаl аnd Вungіе rеsресtіvеlу). Моrеоvеr, thе hуре fоr bоth hаvе bееn trеmеndоus, Dеstіnу bеіng thе рrоdіgу fоr Вungіе аnd Тhіеf bеіng а rеvіvаl fоr Ѕquаrе Еnіх. Іt's а tоugh соmреtіtіоn іn thе nеаr futurе, аnd thе еvоlutіоn fоr bоth gаmеs іn tеrms оf реrfоrmаnсе аnd mесhаnісs соmе іntо рlау. Іt іs grеаt thаt thеrе аrе gоіng tо bе multі-gеnеrаtіоnаl gаmеs, but thеsе twо wоuld sееm tо bе thе brіdgе tо thаt nеw gеnеrаtіоn оf gаmіng fоr mе.

Back