Xbox One Which Xbox One game will you be buying first?

I've got COD Ghosts prestige edition payed for as of today! Yeah! I will be purchasing almost all of them..great to have a son that manages a Gamestop!

Ryse Son of Rome! I loved it! The gameplay and graphics both looked epic to me. Game really looked top notch.

When I first saw it, I couldn't even tell if it was a cut scene or the real game. But when the gameplay started I was blown away!

Dead Rising 3 has been on my list for a while...and Son of Rome sounds interesting. I haven't been as excited for One yet as I thought, maybe once a little more is out?

I have GTA V marked for a future purchase. COD: Ghosts has me interested as well. But I am waiting for general reviews on XBox One before I go forward and buy games for it.

I have Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, COD: Ghost, and Watchdogs paid for. I'm most excited for Watchdogs. The gameplay video release 2 days ago really got me hype. Definitely a new and unique approach at multiplayer!

There are a lot of games that look great for the launch. I'm leaning towards Grand Theft Auto V, because, well, it's awesome. And I would also have to say I will be purchasing Call of Duty: Ghosts. Also, I have to have Just Dance. The whole family likes that one.

I'll be getting COD:Ghosts and Battlefield 4 first (most likely the same time). I know exactly what type of experience I'll be getting and I'm excited for all the new features and special intricacies of the XboxOne. I'll definitely be getting Destiny, Titanfall and Dying Light when they become available though.

Dead Rising 3, Madden 25 and COD: Ghost

Since the release of Xbox One is coming soon and right around the corner, I'd like to ask what your first purchase for the game will be. There are many games which I'm excited for like saints row IV, GTA5, or call of duty ghosts. I think personally, I'm going to buy saints row first. I prefer it over the others because the out of the official videos released, saints row goes in depth with it. There is a hint of gameplay video, and sneak peaks of new weapons. All I've seen for gta5 were seperate trailers for each character and their background information, and for ghosts, only a ~30 second long trailer with basically nothing in it.

What about you guys?

I ordered both Dead Rising 3 and Ryse with my pre-order, along with an extra controller.

And I just got my confirmed day one edition email the other day.

I ordered both Dead Rising 3 and Ryse with my pre-order, along with an extra controller.

And I just got my confirmed day one edition email the other day.

Yea I too ordered an extra controller. Who did you preorder through? Was it an online preorder or store?

I will definitely be buying Dying Light first. I heard about it over the internet and it sounds like a good ame to me. You can interact, fight and even be a Zombie on this game. It gives you a mission to stay alive using all your available resources and power from a damned realm and Zombie apocalypse. Daylight is used to gather weapons, increase power and prepare for the night time’s worst nightmares.

I'm pretty positive that Call of Duty: Ghosts will be the first game that I purchase. This new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a unique dynamic in which players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply for survival. 10 years after a devastating mass event, the nation's borders and the balance of global power have been permanently redrawn. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a surreptitious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power. On October 3, a new multiplayer type was revealed, called Squads. This features a squad that you build and you can face other squads around the world. Your squad can be leveled up and will act like a true individual. There have been six confirmed maps so far. "Strikezone", "Octane", "Whiteout", "Stonehaven" and "Chasm" are the five confirmed maps that are in Call of Duty: Ghosts so far.

What do you guys think about Call of Duty: Ghosts?

I preordered COD Ghost, Ryse and Madden 25 for day one. I also preordered Titalfall, Destiny and a few others.

GTA V for sure, that is a must after all the forcing around it.
Halo 5 also a choice, might as well consider COD

Back