I need help making a case to be unbanned

sky

Ok, so I really stopped playing xbox live a long time ago. Got tired of paying for it and moved on to PC. What occurred to cause my permanent suspension was I had used a mod tool a long time ago to change my avatars color to purple skin, and they I guess warned me a bunch of times but I never took care to notice and they permanently suspended me for it. I had a bunch of games and my niece and nephew have an xbox now and I want to simply be unbanned so they can have access to all the games purchased in my online library.

I can make a case to Xbox support to be unbanned, but honestly, I don't really know what to even say to even legitimize myself to them. I need your help. If you have any questions about me or my xbox live account or any other questions at all please don't hesitate to ask, thanks

You lose your entire purchase history when your account is banned? That's pretty rough.

Yeppers. It's pretty lame and kind of nazi-like of them to do. But then again, it's microsoft, here. BTW they "Upheld" the permanent suspension... GG. :(

Back