Xbox One What are your thoughs on Angry Birds Star Wars?

Yeah they have to drop the price a little further, the fact that they did so soon means that a lot of people decided that there was no way they were going to spend that much on Angry freakin Birds despite the lackluster lineups for both consoles. They just got cocky and then got smacked back down into reality. I might check it out but not at these prices,not even for the gag.

Haha, no one would even get this for less than $10. I mean, even my kids don't like it. They finished the game on their android phones so I don't think they would want it on a bigger screen.

I would pay $20 for it if it lowered to that on the Xbox One.

No different than Peggle. That is .99 on the iPhone, but many paid $13 for it on the Xbox One.

$1 million in sales for an Angry Birds game in under 4 months seems pretty good to me.

The Angry Birds Trilogy for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and 3DS has soared to 1 million in sales since launch in September, publisher Activision announced today. The $40 bundle includes Angry Birds, Angry Birds, and Angry Birds Rio, as well as other new features.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ang.../1100-6403987/

$1 million in sales for an Angry Birds game in under 4 months seems pretty good to me.

The Angry Birds Trilogy for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and 3DS has soared to 1 million in sales since launch in September, publisher Activision announced today. The $40 bundle includes Angry Birds, Angry Birds, and Angry Birds Rio, as well as other new features.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ang.../1100-6403987/

Whoa. O_O Really? Despite the rise in price, 1 million gamers bought the Trilogy on console and handheld? Well... I'm not going to judge but it does show the dynamics of a market demand. Hmmm... interesting. I guess in a way, economic lessons in school never mentioned how dynamic a market can be, especially the gaming market. Well, I'm baffled. I can't say much anymore.

concidering it a free to play on smart phone i find it a horrible game and one i am not willing to support. at least plants vs zombies is a complete overhaul and looks decent.... angry birds is well nothing new and at the price come on.. even some of the new games are at 15bux which is where angry birds should be on the high end.

Angry Birds shouldn't make it anywhere past $15 on consoles and should include all the extra stuff. My sister was going to buy it for my nephew and I had to explain stuff to her. Last night he saw me going through the Live marketplace looking for a new game to try out told me to buy Angry Birds.

...the boy sat in the corner for 5 minutes.

lol He didn't know any better. He just saw Angry Birds and thought "HEY EVERYONE WOULD WANT TO PLAY THAT!"

its a fun game but not a 50 dollar title by any means.. they areriding the child cash cow to the bank on this one.

I like playing Angry Birds, but it gets old after a while. Playing the Star Wars edition does keep it entertaining though. I would recommend it if you're a fan of Star Wars.

Offering it at actual console price wasn't cool...even if it is selling. I could understand if it was Angry Birds branded, but different gameplay or something.

Offering it at actual console price wasn't cool...even if it is selling. I could understand if it was Angry Birds branded, but different gameplay or something.

Looks to me that they're ripping us off with the price. This isn't even a nice game for phones yet they are planning on selling it on Xbox one. What are they thinking??

Angry Birds has gotten old. I don't see this game being a good addition to Xbox One. Rather it would be better if they had this game priced just the same as the phone version. $.99 would be a good price to it if you ask me.

It is on sale for $29 on Amazon today.

O_O You know... I just bought like 3-4 games on sale at that total price on Steam this week. So to actually pay for a sale that high for a game that can get old quickly?.... RIDICULOUS. Seriously, I'm already beginning to think it's really ridiculous to buy at that price. $29 is a sale?! Yeesh.

That is such a ridiculous price for damn Angry Birds. I bet it doesn't even play that well with a controller considering that it was originally made for touchscreens. 50 dollars for that? Are you crazy? I could get like 5-10 awesome high budget games from Steam sales for that much. What a rip off.

After the reading your replies, i'm just glad no one who responded bought this. Lmao

I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan, but like the majority has said $50 or even to a reduced $20 this is an extremely tough sell (towards the educated, hardcore gamer that is(, but I totally see them scamming parents, relatives, and even grandparents solely from the mainstream popularity the game has generated from the handheld market.

Dirty business is still business guys. GG

Back