Xbox One What are your thoughs on Angry Birds Star Wars?

Angry birds was amazing at first but now it is a dying series for me.
Just isnt that fun anymore and they seem to want to try and revive the hype but it just cant happen

ANGRY BIRD STAR WARS

When I started playing this game I kind of felt like I was in a Star Wars game. Simply put, a Star Wars game, not even Angry birds but Star War game.

Perhaps because Star Wars has made such an impact in my life that I rather refer this game as Star Wars game.

Anyways, Angry Birds Star Wars game is actually pretty popular among the others. I have noticed people actually playing this game in fast food places on their tablets. You've seen it too, kids playing the Angry Birds app on their systems.

Overall, great game, great graphics, I would buy it if it wasn't free.

Not to mention that Angry Birds ripped off Crash the Castle.

yayyy someone remembers Crash the Castle and actually acknowledges that Angry Bird's ripped it off! Well to be honest Crash the Castle was based off of other flash games like it and there was a whole genre of games like it that just kind of ceased to exist after angry Birds took over.

yayyy someone remembers Crash the Castle and actually acknowledges that Angry Bird's ripped it off! Well to be honest Crash the Castle was based off of other flash games like it and there was a whole genre of games like it that just kind of ceased to exist after angry Birds took over.

They didn't cease to exist. They're just now referred to as Angry Birds clones, and hated for stealing the 'originality' of this game.

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced audio recorder jammer jammerinthebox has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

Crush the Castle was great and Angry Birds did indeed rip it off.
That said, I see how Angry Birds added something to the formula and made it very appealing, we can't resent them for this, we all would have done the same in the hope of making all that money.
As for Angry Birds Star Wars, I like it better than regular Angry Birds, the space physics in place are really good.

There are no doubt improvements in every game they come out with but it's been burnt out for me for a while now.

I'm not going to buy this game and I never will. I despise studios like Rovio, who roll out sequels where nothing has improved and expect people to pay money for it. Obviously a lot of people do pay money for them, but that's because people and stupid not because the game is any good. It's a disgrace to the community of gaming I think, for studios to release games as bad as this.

That game costs $50. There's no way in hell I'm gonna throw away money for a game like that. I would understand if the game is more than what it is, but no, it's just the same game recycled to and dressed in a different way. If it's about $20 or less then I would but I honestly think that Angry Birds fad has long died.

The same thoughts I have about every angry birds game. Charging MONEY for what constitutes a FREE FLASH GAME on a computer? No thank you. I can go to armorgames or newgrounds if I want to play a game EXACTLY like that.

I'm not going to buy this game and I never will. I despise studios like Rovio, who roll out sequels where nothing has improved and expect people to pay money for it.

Can you blame them?
I despise this sort of thing as much as anyone else, but if I was in their place I'd do the exact same thing.
The problem isn't Rovio, it's the people who buy the same game over and over again for full price, that's what's allowing these situations.

Can you blame them?
I despise this sort of thing as much as anyone else, but if I was in their place I'd do the exact same thing.
The problem isn't Rovio, it's the people who buy the same game over and over again for full price, that's what's allowing these situations.

It takes two to tango. The fact that the average consumer don't seem to care about wasting their money on this sort of thing doesn't mean that the developer isn't being dishonest by not trying to provide a better product by improving on the last iteration.

It takes two to tango. The fact that the average consumer don't seem to care about wasting their money on this sort of thing doesn't mean that the developer isn't being dishonest by not trying to provide a better product by improving on the last iteration.

It only recently caught on to other gaming genres, but this isn't anything that hasn't been done for a long time in the sports simulation games.
Be it Fifa, Pro Evo, NHL, Madden, every year they release a new game and the changes are negligible beyond the roster changes.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of jammer gsm jammerall.com as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

The game probably isn't worth its price tag, but if you really want it, then I'd say go ahead and get it. You can get the same one for your mobile phone, though, with limited differences. I'd rather purchase a collection of Angry Birds games for Xbox One at an even lower price point. Otherwise, you're getting ripped off by paying so much for the game.

I think it's just another installation into a popular series in the aim of making money. Sure, it's great fun and I like how Rovio adds more and more to every game. What I don't like is how they also add so much marketing and paid for content. I understand game developers have to make money. But there is a difference between making profit and being greedy.

I personally wouldn't pay more than $5 for a game like this. Besides, it's free on mobile and there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Not to say this game is bad or anything, we all have our preferences.

I never paid for this game because I played it for 2 hours while playing a drinking game with friends. Got pretty hammered by the end of it, literally everyone passed out and it's still the only time I've played it. Never thought I'd get the chance to tell that obscure story, but wow, look at that lol

I totally agree with OP on this matter, they have wasted a lot of potential, and for this case money, on a game that was already best suited for mobile phone and Android OS. They could've at least try to get something specific to the console into the game, to make it different so people would come to play it on Xbox because of a feature that can't be found on any other platform.

Well I tend to agree with a lot of the other users that paying 50 or 60 dollars for this game on a console does not really seem like the best way to spend your money. I think that I got enough exposure to it on the phone, and I am fine with that. I have heard mixed reviews on it, and I have only played it for about one minute. I think I would rather play one that wasn't Star Wars themed.

This is a blatant excuse to milk the franchise for sure. I have no doubt that the game is worth only ten bucks, if even that. And why would anyone pay that anyway when they can get a game that is virtually the same for free on their phones?

Back