Xbox One What are your thoughs on Angry Birds Star Wars?

I actually like tower destruction games. They're like tower defense games in that they could stay on smartphones or browsers and have a good place, but if they're moved to consoles they're generally improved and given enough of a story to warrant the move...while being kept as a non-offensive price. Like it'll come in at a low enough price that no one would bat an eye. Those types of games coming in hot at $40-$60? Crazy.

I love tower defense games. Castle/tower destruction ones are fine as well. I was perfectly content ignoring Angry Birds because there were catapult destruction games I liked more at the time anyways.

Tower defense games are great. I would say we need more, but there are so many already. I'd like one with an epic story, great graphics, and stuff.

Tower defense games are great. I would say we need more, but there are so many already. I'd like one with an epic story, great graphics, and stuff.

Haha. Nice. this reminds me of the tower defense game on frozen throne. I really liked that game.

I'd like more tower defence games like sanctum where you can actually play in the track and shoot the monsters!

I'd like more tower defence games like sanctum where you can actually play in the track and shoot the monsters!

There's 3DS game Dillion's Rolling Western where you actually get in there to fight the monsters as a way as helping your defense armaments.

I'll buy it used, but I am not going to buy it brand new. There is no way I would pay $50 for it. Wait for the price to come down, and then I'll think about it.

I'll buy it used, but I am not going to buy it brand new. There is no way I would pay $50 for it. Wait for the price to come down, and then I'll think about it.

Haha. Well i'd rather ask it from someone who doesn't like it anymore. There's no way that I would even use my money for this.

There is no way i am gonna pay that much money on a angry birds game. Let's face it, angry birds era is gone. It is a very boring and repetitive game. Not worth it..

There is no way i am gonna pay that much money on a angry birds game. Let's face it, angry birds era is gone. It is a very boring and repetitive game. Not worth it..

Console versions of iOS apps are obvious cash grabs, and a giant waste of money. I like to play Angry Birds waiting for the wife while she's trying on new clothes, not when I'm sitting at home. There are much better, cheaper, worthwhile options.

Yeah, it feels like it's basically the same thing as the one on phones. Which makes it really hard to put out the money to pay for it. It's one of those games that I might pick up when the game store does a buy one, get one free sale. Other than that, I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on a casual game.

I'm not totally amazed by this, $1 million isn't a lot compared to what it's already been making on mobile platforms. I expected some people would buy it. But then again a lot of people just have money to throw away so...

Still feel annoying when being disturbed cell phone calls? Don’t want this bad thing to happen again and again in your life and work? Ok, do not be anxious, the jammerinthebox.com Cell Phone Blockers can be your first and best selection. And if you want to know more about this kind of device, you can gain the useful information you want.

Hey, the pet rock sold like crazy during the 70s.

Not to mention the Furby craze. I'll forever be surprised at just how many people are willing to spend more money on something than it deserves. but that's just life I suppose. If people have money to throw away- that's their issue. personally, I'm never going to pay this much for a game, I've already completed for free on facebook

It's definitely a waste of money, the mobile version is superior because it's where this games are supposed to be. Angry Birds was fun because of the touch factor, on the xbox it just doesn't feel right. Maybe if it was cheaper...

I want to get the game but I don't think that I would be shelling out $50 just yet to get the game I think I would just wait until the price for the game goes down a bit. I really enjoy most of the angry birds games though they are always lots of fun to play.

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced mobile phone signal jammer jammerinthebox.com has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

I haven't purchased the game yet and I don't ever plan on doing so. I, like many others, have come to the conclusion that the Angry Bird's franchise has become nothing more than a money milker. Angry Bird's is nothing but a passing fad that is beginning to fade away.

I haven't purchased the game yet and I don't ever plan on doing so. I, like many others, have come to the conclusion that the Angry Bird's franchise has become nothing more than a money milker. Angry Bird's is nothing but a passing fad that is beginning to fade away.

Not to mention that Angry Birds ripped off Crash the Castle.

Back