Xbox One What are your thoughs on Angry Birds Star Wars?

I won't be getting it for XBOX, I will continue to play on my phone. I really enjoyed star wars version, it was different and I like d the scenery. I actually think it's the best one so far, I also like rio as well, but star wars was very different and fun to play.

Of course it's going to be pretty similar, there is nothing much that can be done with Angry Birds as far as game play.

I would love to play this on the Wii, I don't even know if they still make games for that system haha. I just never keep up with it anymore.

Well, I will not say that it is a bad game whatsoever, but I personally have to say it is not the kind of games I would spend my money on, it definitely does not fit my tastes, I would not even spend ten minutes playing it, however, I really consider it as a bad investment due to the simplicity of the game itself, also, the game is way too basic for the console, that's my opinion though.

First analyst Anyway, the following section in the Angry Birds Saga is Star Wars themed (it needed to happen at some point) yet consolidating two insane establishments made one insane however great diversion. Pretty darn great.

I don't really see the point of making Angry Birds on console? Don't such games play much nicer on your phone where you have a touchscreen and can control the angle at which you throw the birds and so on?

I haven't really played it on a console before because it just doesn't seem worth its money when I can play it completely free on my phone - and many different types as well. I guess their target audience was very young children. Definitely not my type of a game.

Back